Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 LIFE

 It is fun in my new school .  Meet mny new frenz at thr [ meet they all in dewan when orentasi ] , meet mny bkb player [ meet them when training ] , and meet mny yong soi teacher at thr too .   xD   Evryday hahapypy go to school to meet frenz xD
Bt too bad....  my class too mny 38po and yong soi boy . :3 Bt luckily my class monitor is Ella and assistant is PONDAN lao xD  
Evryday gt so mny hmwrk to do ! Su*kx D:  Evry morning copy frenz's hmwrk in class -.-   Especially Math & Science , damn hate it -.-   I dnt even knw wht the teacher sayin when their class .  First time d exam comfirm FAIL Gao Gao ! ><
Sleeping, talking, laughing in the class is my hobby ><   Evina and Ella always bring me talking , so mny mouth . xD And naomi keep pen beat ==  Fan dao si xD
Almost evryday jst cn rehat for 10minutes ! Ass !  After rehat wnt go bertugas [ pengawas ] Really2 s*ckx ! :(
And i found the most pretty teacher in the school [ computer's teacher ] kinyau pretty oh , macam super model ! xD
And I'm proud to knw SOMEONE ! <3  xD
To Be Continue.  x)



No comments:

Post a Comment